I think I'm going to main him as well, I love pinball junkie :D.
Why do you think he runs so fast? Bubba's chilli gives him the runs! 🤠
BBQ is absolutely AMAZING on Blight, since he has the ability to traverse the map insanely fast.
I will forever stand by the fact that Blight, in the right hands, is incredibly good, and if you would like tips, I'd be happy to help!
I wish you luck in your new main!
The game has given you a sign.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I'm going to main him as well, I love pinball junkie :D.
Why do you think he runs so fast? Bubba's chilli gives him the runs! 🤠
BBQ is absolutely AMAZING on Blight, since he has the ability to traverse the map insanely fast.
I will forever stand by the fact that Blight, in the right hands, is incredibly good, and if you would like tips, I'd be happy to help!
I wish you luck in your new main!
The game has given you a sign.