Question about Octoberfest cosmetics
Does that video mean it’s cannon that the survivors got to have a nice dinner party?
I would like to think they did.
Does that video mean it’s cannon that the survivors got to have a nice dinner party?
I would like to think they did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering Oktoberfest starts serving pints of ale at 10am... they prrrobably jus had a whole lotta beer an maybs some German street-style quick food.
...kinda wondering how David an Jeff ended up missing out on all that Oktoberfesting, tbh
They only missed it because they stumbled into the cloakroom together...❤️
Instead of Cakes, it's Strudels and Ale ❤
Strudels and Strumpets! ❤️
😳
...what entries are we all missing in these archives!?
So we all in agreement?
Ale, Strudel, Strumpets
*wink wink* 😬
you just havent visited the dark (blood)web, yet. ☺️
😋Yikes! Next we’ll be reading about things we never heard about Dwight Fairfield and couldn’t possibly live w/o knowing!
I better stick to the PG-13 realm🤣
Here here!
Cheers! *clink*🍻
lol😘
I don't know, but I want access right now, RIGHT NOW!!!
Whew! Maybs too juicy for these li’l eyes😊
Juice is just the half of it...😌
LOL!!!
Well, we now kno the truth about Kate, revealed by clues in her Oktoberfest dress:
😉No sex ‘til after marriage 💍
that's cool! I didnt know ribbons had their own secret language!
Except Kate's ribbon is tied at the back, which means she's a widow.