Kate Densons Oktoberfest Dress - 2 issues
I've been playing Kate Denson forever and this is the first outfit that really makes me scratch my head.
My biggest issue is after you purchase it, you can't use the head piece separately. Its fine if the outfit has to be purchased as a whole and the body is obviously one piece - but the head doesn't need to be. I would have liked to be able to change it or use the head for other outfits.
My next issues is why EARTH did they make the dress orange, yes they exist in real life but bright colors stick out so BADLY in this game. Orange however is like a safety color that just gets everybodies attention. I'd LOVE it if you could change the color or at least tone it down, playing with it is like a handicap unless you WANT to stand out.
My last issue was actually raised by my girlfriend when I commented on the color and she saw it, the first thing she said was "why is it so long?" - according to her Oktoberfest dresses never go past the knees like that. She also thought the green apron was ugly with the orange/didn't match right. Girls care about this things I guess lol.
Personally I don't care about the length, I just hate the color but I can see her point. Most Oktoberfest dresses are short and kinda sexy. This has a very conservative vibe to it which is strange for Kate's character.
Honestly I just want another color of it and the ability to switch heads/use the head for other outfits.
Comments
On the topic of its color - not every outfit needs to be Blendette-level of dark/dull/earthy tones. You just have to adapt to playing a little more stealthily or a little more cautiously if you like a brighter-colored outfit.