Killer is unable to hook survivors PS4

I have been playing dbd on the ps4 since the blight update. As of recently a glitch happens when a killer approaches the hook but the bar/animation will not progress, MEANWHILE THE SURVIVOR KEEPS STRUGGLING. This was not a big deal for me at first it happened once every 4 games and their was usually another hook that i could successfully hook them on to. Until today it happened 5 TIMES IN A SINGLE MATCH. Of the 8 hook opportunity's I only was able to hook 3 of them (it is not probably survivor specific I tried to hook at least 3 of the 4 survivors with no difference) . And because I ran hook perks I naturally lost horribly. And got the survivor special of tea bagging flashlight clicking in the gates. This is by far the most game breaking glitch I have ever seen int a video game. Please fix it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have to throw them down and then pick them up to hook them. It’s not good so far.

  • I main killer, and have had this issue a LOT now. It's so frustrating that I'm temporarily maining survivor.

    At first I thought it might be my controller bugging out (XBox), but then I noticed that it happened to other killers trying to hook me.

    I've noticed a few specific things. It happens to me every game, and is not survivor or killer specific, although I noticed that it happens a LOT more with the hag. However, I've also noticed that it's HOOK specific, as I tried to hook two survivors to the same bugged hook the last match I played. I noticed that THREE different hooks were bugged, but I had no issues with the rest.

    My final note is that I haven't had this bug on basement hooks. Not one time.

    But guys... Fix this ASAP, as it is completely game breaking for me. I hate playing survivor, but killer is unplayable to me... And I think other killers may agree, as I've noticed a drastic increase in wait time for survivors.

  • I hope it’s a bug and not a bunch of cheaters. Same issue but it’s not consistent. Different players I can’t hook but then eventually get to hook them. Some players can’t hook at all and just slug them then tunnel because it’s frustrating. I play on the Nintendo Switch and it’s happened 3 games in a row. I wish I could tell what system they are playing.

    @h_jazza said:

    Playstation 4

    Issue with playing as ‘the killer’ and hooking survivors. I’ve played several games as the killer & have had it happen multiple times within a match/ multiple matches where I stand in front of the hook and it won’t let me hook a survivor.

    another threat with same issue.