I need help...

(i have a feeling this should go into bug reports but I can't post in it)


My game seems to be bugged atm. After opening up DBD and skipping the cutscene, my game was off. Instead if showing "PRESS A TO CONTINUE" it was just a blank background with the tally marks on the screen.

(This is a Nintendo Switch game btw)

Comments

  • Exit the game and hold the power button on Switch to restart the system. See if that helps....

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    (i have a feeling this should go into bug reports but I can't post in it)

    My game seems to be bugged atm. After opening up DBD and skipping the cutscene, my game was off. Instead if showing "PRESS A TO CONTINUE" it was just a blank background with the tally marks on the screen.

    (This is a Nintendo Switch game btw)

    Yeah, that happens.

    Shouldn’t be anything permanent. Similar glitches happen on PS4 & Xbox too. Have to close out of an restart the app every time.

    Jus restart the Switch. Should be okay.