If we have the smol pp build...
What is the big pp build
What is the big pp build
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok I’ll be sure to run it with solidarity and inner strength
Big pp build? Nothing no perks, im scared of survivors who are that confident.
If the smol PP build is DS + Unbreakabill, then the big PP build is the bigger PP build. So obviously you use No Mither (infinite Unbreakabills) and Flip-Flop + Boil Over (infinite DS).
Good cause I’ve been running that for the past month
The no pp build is Blendette with sprint burst
Oh, good. I run Self-Care, Sprint Burst, Sline Chill and Bond on my Claudette!
I'm safe!
I've been running just wglf for the past 6 months.
Slippery Meat