PSA: If a Huntress is gaining distance on you while winding up a hatchet at exit gates
Just let her down you before you crawl out of the exit gates. The Skilled Huntress achievement is already hard enough as it is especially on PS4.
Just let her down you before you crawl out of the exit gates. The Skilled Huntress achievement is already hard enough as it is especially on PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like that’s fine if the Huntress played scummy xD but if she was legitimately a good Huntress that didn’t play sweaty it’s a nice gesture.
I doubt I'll ever get this Achievement. Downing from over 24 metres away is an absolute pain. I feel adepting Nurse is going to be easier once I get around to that nightmare.
Asking survivors to have any manners or show kindness? Lmao