Are We Getting A New Map Next Chapter?
Title. I know I should be focusing on this chapter right now but I'm not entirely sure as to whats happening next time. So is it on the table or can we safely rule it out?
Title. I know I should be focusing on this chapter right now but I'm not entirely sure as to whats happening next time. So is it on the table or can we safely rule it out?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt it, since they are trying to update older maps with graphic changes. I'm fine with have a map look better and feel better to play, rather than another midwich.
i hope we aren't, tbh. i rather map reworks/redesigns
Id rather just have a qol update so we can play the game as intended
I bet the graphics are already done.
i bet this chapter was rushed and it was meant to be candy man or something