@Vietfox said:
Oh look, an @RSB post, i... Shouldn't... Reply... LOLs will... Be.... Spammed xD
Well, i got WN2 and i like it. I rather play DbD though, but WN2 is way scarier than DbD, so i think you might like it.
Well, I can play only a Creature on solo mode, because no one plays multiplayer, so I can forget about playing an Investigator... But yeah, it is way more scarier and well made, to be honest. DbD is more grindy, though, and grind is addictive - that's why people play DbD more, I think.
@JusticeZERO said:
looks more jump-scarish than DBD, watching the creature gameplay looks like flashlight tag.
Cool but slow
Flashlight tag? Oh, depends, Creatures have a lot of different powers, which can help them gaining an ability to turn off flashlights, become invisible etc, it is really fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
looks more jump-scarish than DBD, watching the creature gameplay looks like flashlight tag.
Cool but slow
Well, i got WN2 and i like it. I rather play DbD though, but WN2 is way scarier than DbD, so i think you might like it.
Well, I can play only a Creature on solo mode, because no one plays multiplayer, so I can forget about playing an Investigator... But yeah, it is way more scarier and well made, to be honest. DbD is more grindy, though, and grind is addictive - that's why people play DbD more, I think.
Flashlight tag? Oh, depends, Creatures have a lot of different powers, which can help them gaining an ability to turn off flashlights, become invisible etc, it is really fun.