hook count icons
I'm watching a tournament, and it has these hook count icons below every survivor's icon. Is that feature coming to the normal game, or is that just for tournaments (and if so is it limited to the spectator's view?)
I'm watching a tournament, and it has these hook count icons below every survivor's icon. Is that feature coming to the normal game, or is that just for tournaments (and if so is it limited to the spectator's view?)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's just them adding in the graphics for the stream, it's not part of the game. (I'd be ok with it being in the game too though.)
this would be pretty great as a QOL improvement