Blight Improvements
I think his rush should be a little more forgiving.
He needs a much wider rush hit swing arc. Basically exactly what they did with Oni in his most recent buff where they gave him a 180 "flick". I also think he should have a longer post rush lunge hit. Think Nurse post blink hit basically where it lunges far and semi follows the target, that kinda feeling. It's there to make her blink a little more forgiving.
I think he's actually pretty decent, but if he doesn't get these changes for the flick and lunge he's gonna get dumped on by good survivors. The counter play is too easy. You can literally 360 his lunge hit because it doesn't have a wide enough flick and they can turn further than your hit can. You try and follow their turn and end up hitting the invisible turn wall limit that prevents you from continuing to turn with them. It ends up making you feel cheated out of a lot of hits you feel like you should've landed.
He is honestly so close to being a really solid A tier killer if he just got these small tweaks.
Comments
We shall see what they do I suppose
I don't think he really needs any buffs, he's a strong killer. He might need a few QOL fixes but definitely not buffs.
He IS a solid killer.
I didn't say he wasn't.