I jumped the shark. Blight is my favorite killer.

I apologize, blight is great.

Comments

  • I can really feel ur way. Since I played him the first time somehow I had fun with him. I didn't get any 4Ks with him, most of my matches lead to to 2 Ks or less, but it feels great if I catch up to a surv and hit them within my rush. And sometimes his power feels really powerful. He won't be my main for sure but yeah he is really fun to play!

  • @bubbabrotha said:

    I apologize, blight is great.

    Hooray! More fresh converts!

    Soon the fog will echo with the joyous sounds of boink-boink-boink-smack.

  • I'd be happy to see even one Blight! On Xbox, since the dlc, I've yet to face one Blight, which is the first time I've ever known a Killer not played after a dlc! Felix has been more common. In fact, this could be the first dlc that the survivor was more focused on than killer!

  • First day I was pretty down on him too. Then I watched some videos of Monto and Scott playing as him and I think that helped me see how to use his power better. The next time I played it felt much better and had some really fun games even with me whiffing as I got used to him. I won't be a blight main but he at least won't be collecting dust on my killer shelf (sorry trapper).

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    I'd be happy to see even one Blight! On Xbox, since the dlc, I've yet to face one Blight, which is the first time I've ever known a Killer not played after a dlc! Felix has been more common. In fact, this could be the first dlc that the survivor was more focused on than killer!

    It happened with the Spirit too. Everyone thought she was too hard to play. Now you see her every other game. I've played against a few and they were actually fun matches. The more killers learn to play him the more you'll see.

  • im the same, after playing him a lot and watching other youtubers play him i got a lot better at him but there are still survivors that can dodge you very consistently by completely changing their pathing once you use your power and quickly turn to juke your lethal rushes. he feels like a strategic demo where you predict where they go in the open to try to hit them in area's they will have a hard time dodging where as demo you mainly do that at loops and jungle gyms and in some spots in the open. obviously the main difference between the two is their powers work the best in the exact opposite situations however demo can zone were as blight can quickly traverse the map.

  • I find him great too, but it might be just because his heartbeat is gone, one of his perks shows auras of nearby survivors which let's be honest, won't last for too long.