Has anyone else noticed...?
The Blight's music, in particular the violin, sounds reminiscent to the lullaby played by Frau Blücher in "Young Frankenstein"?
To be clear I'm talking about the load out music.
The Blight's music, in particular the violin, sounds reminiscent to the lullaby played by Frau Blücher in "Young Frankenstein"?
To be clear I'm talking about the load out music.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. I'll keep an ear out for it.
I seem to be weirdly oblivious to some of the nice little details the Devs have added to this game. I'm not sure how long it would've taken me to notice that Blight has 6 fingers on each hand if it hadn't been pointed out to me.
I hadn't caught that until you pointed it out. To be fair I haven't paid that close attention when my son has played him (and I've been having coordination issues thanks to my stroke brain). The music part just hit me a little before I posted (had to hit YouTube to remind my son the part I meant before posting too).