Fix ace in the hole tooltip.
I know this perk is horrible and barely anyone uses it, but the colours don’t match the actual rarity of the items. It’s unnecessary and confusing. (Sorry people with OCD)
I know this perk is horrible and barely anyone uses it, but the colours don’t match the actual rarity of the items. It’s unnecessary and confusing. (Sorry people with OCD)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be a great QOL update for the perk. In general, I hate how words are colored in perks that the values aren't changed based on the perk's tier. I wish they would only color values that are modified by the perk's tier.
I agree. I originally had assumed that this is how the game worked and was quite surprised when I realized I was incorrect. It seems like they choose randomly which things are in colored text.