Survivor Frustrations with Teammates and Hatch.
I have a love/hate relationship with the hatch. It has gotten me out of some bad situations.
Sometimes, more often recently, I've come across teammates who hide out for hatch, just waiting for me to die. I have had a few killers notice this and they allow me to work while they hunt down the other survivor, and I appreciate that.
What am I supposed to do when no one helps me with objectives, helps take some aggro, or bothers with rescuing off the hook? I've hid just to reject my teammate a win, but end up feeling bad for the killer and come out anyway. I've made lots of noise where I find them hiding but sometimes it backfires and is probably reportable?
WHAT DO?
Comments
As a survivor, I just take the hit. I'm not going to hide like the other guy and waste a bunch of my free time just to get the possible Hatch escape. I'll be over here working on a gen and playing as normal. If the killer kills me and the hider gets away because all they did was hide, so be it.
As a killer, I try to keep in mind these things as well but since I can't see anyone anyway, I have no real decent way to tell if you're pointing out the other survivor because they're just hiding or if you're trying to save your own skin and screw over your teammate. If it's been more than a couple of minutes though and I see no gens being done, I'm going to slug #3 and try to track down #4. If you clowns are going to waste my time with your impromptu hide & go seek game, you can lie on the ground and think about what you've done.
Yes Sir, I will think long and hard about my crimes. ♡