Compound Twenty-One is too strong

This addon is absolutely bonkers The aura read range is too high and lasts too long. Even after you're out of your rush you get like another 3 seconds of aura reading and it just blows every other blight addon out of the water. The effect should be brought down to like 3 or 4 seconds and the range down to 8-12 meters. Something like that.

It basically does everything, it gives you tracking. It makes your power more lethal. It makes you more lethal even without the power. It's just ridiculous.

Comments

  • I just used this and I think this should be an ultra rare. It is by far the best add on the blight.

  • The more I play with and against this addon the clearer it becomes this addon is a problem. It simply way too strong. Please it's range and duration 4 seconds and 10 meters would probably make it good but not as insanely overpowered.