Perk or Glitch on beartrap?
Is there a perk which makes bear traps impossible to escape from? I was in a bear trap and did the escape button push, when I completed the escape it looped back to the start of the escape timer. It did this three times in a row. I kept finishing the escape but it would just start over from the beginning. Eventually the Trapper was able to travel from the other side of the board and pluck me out of the trap and kill me.
Comments
Its a 25% chance every time you complete the scape bar
edited the % you are right @redsopine1
I'm talking about the trapper's bear traps not the meat hooks. please read the OP.> @OGlilSPOOK20 said:
I'm discussing bear traps not meat hooks
it works on hooks and trapper traps
Huh, I guess I've got lucky in every other game? Not being sarcastic, but in every other game it only took one try to get out of a beartrap. I guess I don't get trapped enough. Thanks
i know how lucky you feel, ive yet to need more than one box to get pig traps off

You are not guaranteed free escape. Perk like slippery meat will increase your chances
You are lucky, it always takes me at least two boxes for the Saw traps. \
yeah pig needs a buff
Every bear trap is a dice roll. Sometimes you get it on the first or second try, sometimes you'll be there a full minute.
RNGesus giveth, RNGesus taketh away.