is it considerd camping to hook the basement and regularly check it
Just curious because if I can basement hook someone sfw teams tend to lose because I move about down there
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Camping is when you physically stay at the same place for a longer amount of time, thats the usual definition.
In DBD, it is considered camping when you stay on the same map after hooking a surivor
But who cares, camping is a legit way to play and it doesnt matter what made up rules classify you as a camper
If you're leaving the basement, looking around the map, and then going back into the basement, then no. That's just patrolling. However they'll still get salty and call it camping just because you are within 100,000,000 meters of the hook.
The basement for hag/trapper/Leatherface is like hitting the lottery.
Also who cares if anyone complain, just a game and move on to the next.
So you are perfectly fine, you are entitled to whatever way you decide to play.
Or you could ask yourself the real question :
I was joking, but there's actually one Hex perk who let you Mori peoples... after 5 hooks : "Devour Hope"
@redsopine1 As long as you aren't standing within 16 meters of a hook (or the staircase in this case) I think you'll be alright. On a side note, what killer do you main?
no, it's securing the kill
I would say that is patrolling
What happens in Bubba's basement stays in Bubba's basement.
We won't tell.
I'm a killer main and id say that's camping. If you continuously patrol the stairs there is no chance that survivor has a chance to escape. It might not be face camping but its still camping.
I confused your post with someones reply, but like I said if you don't move away from the killer shack after hooking a survivor that is camping
I know its a preference but just because I can do it doesn't mean I will. I play survivor sometimes and I don't like when killers do that, so I don't do it (and vice versa).
I'm also a Huntress main, If i get a basement hook I normally just go to the closest gen or two and then head back if I didn't find anyone and generally someone will be going for the save by then and then I have a chance to get 2 basement hooks
(I also run bbq so if I see someone on there I go straight for that survivor)
Its fine do what you want to to confirm a kill you are the killer after all.