Regarding add-ons and prestiging.
I have never been one for prestiging in this game, the cosmetics are cool but really do not justify prestiging imo. Saying that, have any of you that have prestiged notice much of a difference when it comes to the add-ons and perks that appear?
Comments
Would you say it is still not worth it overall?
Not worth at all imo
Yeah, that is basically what I have done. Got all the teachable that I actually want so now I am just putting points into Huntress with no real end game.
agreed about the wit to prestige characters until you unlock all the teachable you want. got every perk tier 3 on huntress and Freddy because I waited.
When you prestige you have a slightly higher chance to get more rare items in the bloodweb (with every prestige)
ALSO YOU GET THOSE SICK CLOTHES @Killigma
Basically yes. It is still RNG based but it slightly improved the chances of not getting a lot of commons filling your web.
After I've got compensated with a lot of bloodpoints so I've tested that.
I got a character to lvl 50 and then leveled it 10 more times and wrote down what I've got in those 10 bloodwebs.
Then did the same for every prestige level.
And from the results I've seen that maybe 1 prestige is worth it but the difference is very small. As for the prestige 2 and 3...seems to be not different than prestige 1.
So if you want to prestige for items/addons then do only prestige 1.
Also , the difference was a bit less brown , a little more yellows. The rest seemed to not change (green ,purple and pink).
It doesn't affect perks.
Imo prestiged killers have more of an incentive than survivors. I think that's a good thing it keeps us guessing 😊 I play survivor and don't prestige many characters as I get most teachable on the shrine.
However, with the new cosmetics I find myself now playing different characters. I like shiny new things 🤩