Are you still using Dead Hard?
Because I'm trying my damndest and sometimes it works but sometimes I still end up exhausted on the ground and I'm to the point of just giving up on it! Except I hate sprint burst. Fml.
Because I'm trying my damndest and sometimes it works but sometimes I still end up exhausted on the ground and I'm to the point of just giving up on it! Except I hate sprint burst. Fml.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I use Dead Hard it's only for things like blinking nurses, hatchets or deathslinger shots etc. It's nigh useless for M1 attacks. If it's an M1 killer I just use it to get extra distance in a loop.
Or I use Lithe. It can be really handy.
yeah, i use it for distance
Honestly the only time you should be using dead hard at this point is to gain safe enough distance to a vault/pallet. Killers these days usually wait for a dead hard before swinging anyway unless you're in brown/yellow.