Clown, Trapper, and blight walk into a bar
Both Clown and Trapper stare in confusion as Blight runs the other way.
Both Clown and Trapper stare in confusion as Blight runs the other way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought this was going to be power mixes like blighted traps and blighted bottles.
Clown and Trapper walk into a bar but Blight throws them out since he's the Bouncer.
this made me laugh uncontrollably
You are pain incarnate.
I laughed at this so much despite the fact I don't get the joke.
”walked into a bar”, but not the kind you drink at. As in, they hit a solid bar. And there goes Blight immediately after! Lol
Reminds me of a terrible game I had tonight. Still learning Blight. Got 0k and they were all teabagging at the gate. I walk in, turn toward a brick pillar, and then smash my face into it 5 times rapid-fire!
They got the message and left, lol.
I laughed at that way more than I should have.