Is there a way to access video logs of games?
I'm really getting tired of this teleport bug type deal going on and I want to report it, but I don't know how to get access to a recording of something in a game that's already happened. Do I just have to start recording all my games somehow?
(Note: I have never streamed nor taken video clips of any of my games, as a PC gamer, so I don't know how to do any of this)
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Just to be clear, what you're saying is I'll have to record the game, clip it to find the error, etc on my own, and then submit it in a bug report?
Yes
Adding a video to a bug report will help identify the issue faster, but its not mandatory. Upvoting your issue in the bug report threads and adding your video to it will help in the long run. You can find the bug report section here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
For more information on how to record please check this link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66835/recording-evidence-for-your-player-report#latest