Updated models when?
So I know they’ve done graphic updates to the maps, but does anyone know when the same will be done to the characters? I heard it’s going to be 2 parts (first for maps, second for characters) but I dunno if there’s any truth to that. Just looking for clarification.
Comments
i think their aiming for the maps to be done before the new consoles, nothing on survoirs tho but its prob gonna be awhile since they have to redo every skin.
Didn't they mention that was being done with the next patch?
where did you read that?
I heard it in a video from TheKing. He's a fog whisperer so I mean...reliable? o.O Who knows? lol
They said they going to do it bit by bit but they did say I think in a Q&A that character model changes were coming with the next few updates.
I'm assuming we're going to see three or four characters done each time until they complete the roster