Fun Things You Do During the Game

For those of you who don't take the game super seriously (or maybe even those that do,) what are some things you do to be more "friendly" towards the other side?

For example, some games if I'm feeling silly I'll see the killer walking by and rather than run the other way I'll walk up to him and wave 'come' to invite him into a chase. Does anyone else do stuff like that?

Comments

  • If I get a 4K with Hag/Freddy I'll carry the last survivor to the hatch/gate and drop them nearby. Then I'll set up a congo line of traps, juggle them back onto their feet and make them run the gauntlet to escape.

  • I teabag with survivors at the exit gates or hatch.

    (If i'm playing ghosty or pig, that is)

  • I try to get survivor to boop the snoot. I'm always sad when they don't.

  • Boop the snoot. 🐽

  • Leaving items behind as a gift, pointing ect. Maybe letting the killer hit you one last time at the end of the game lol, chasing the killer instead of being chased.

  • As Killer here’s 3 things I’ll regularly do if I’m not taking the match seriously.

    • lots of spinning on the spot.
    • Find a survivor, stop and stare, slowly walk backwards, if they chase me then I run backwards away from them.
    • Wait at the basement stairs until the confused survivors come looking for me, and I hit and/or down anybody that tries to enter. Some survivors “get it” and it becomes a competition to see if they can get past me and down those stairs.