This game is not working since chapter 17

Hi !

Since the new chapter, my game has crashed one game played on two. Does this happen to other players ?

I have over 2400 hours, but my game never crashed. It crashed yesterday when I wanted to play survivor (crashed in a lobby : #########, how). Then, today, it crashed twice as a killer (Freddy & Blight).

They are losing so many players. After 2400 hours, I'm disappointed. This is not something normal. I don't have any problems while playing other games...


By the way : do you know some other great horror video games that I can play ? Thank you !

Comments

  • lots of people having massive problems since the crash. the devs said they're working on it. (and locating these kind of bugs is a pain in the rear)

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    lots of people having massive problems since the crash. the devs said they're working on it. (and locating these kind of bugs is a pain in the rear)

    Yes, but I paid for the battle pass. How am I supposed to finish it if I can't play ? Perhaps they are working on it, but it's clearly not a priority since 2016.

    If I am not able to finish my battle pass, I will delete this game, that's all.

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1613443#Comment_1613443

    Yes, but I paid for the battle pass. How am I supposed to finish it if I can't play ? Perhaps they are working on it, but it's clearly not a priority since 2016.

    If I am not able to finish my battle pass, I will delete this game, that's all.

    amen. least they can do is expand it by a week or two