How were Michael's duration add-ons changed?

Awhile ago they changed Myers' duration add-ons; but nobody really talked about it for reasons I can't remember. Does anyone know any link to their new stats / if they're less weirdly coded and designed now?

Additionally, what on earth is up with his new EW3 animation? It is completely still and I genuinely thought it was a bug when I saw it.

Comments

  • @Altarf said:

    Awhile ago they changed Myers' duration add-ons; but nobody really talked about it for reasons I can't remember. Does anyone know any link to their new stats / if they're less weirdly coded and designed now?

    Additionally, what on earth is up with his new EW3 animation? It is completely still and I genuinely thought it was a bug when I saw it.

    The first time you stalk to EW3 is slow to build up. After that, the rate of stalk returns to normal.

  • His addons weren't changed, just the wording was. It used to say they increase the duration of teir 3 and the ammount of evil required to reach it. Now it says they increase the duration of teir 3, and only the amount of evil required for the first teir 3, which is how they've always behaved.