Prestige

I want some kind of actual greed goal, like an extreme Prestige (prestige is way too easy, and you literally don't have to do anything to get it), so i already had this discussion on reddit

My solution:

A multiple stage system

Each stage would constist of extreme versions of the archive missions/dailies like do 500 gens, unhook 200 different survivors safely, do the main gen on every map while escaping etc

Each stage would have a certain amount of these, abd to slow down the process even more you'd have to reset your perks, means you, keep level, items, offerings etc, but loose all perks


As a reward you'd get, something like 30k shards + 800k bp, or some event items, and the last stage would give you a legacy like skin (but the skin would differ from legacy)

Each of these missions and stages would be charachter specific, like bubbas masks.

Comments

  • I'd love to do more challenges! Character specific sounds like fun!

  • I could be on board with this, but no grinding things, it's tiring and takes the fun out of things, but earning stuff yes, to do with challenges, like I think earining shards could be good instead of always blood points. But I don't want to do a unhook 50 peeps sort of grind.

  • @Missing_Toe said:

    I’m always on board for more grind or earned BP/cosmetic options. I once only played a game called Gotham City Imposters that had a system like this and I was never more proud of myself then when I was sporting my rainbow stickers, which took forever to grind out, on my sniper~

    I miss GCI!!! Got up to level 600ish I think? If i recall correctly, the only weapon I wasnt prestiged with was the megaphone...