If I don't get credit for my hook im DCing. FIX IT

Of course people are using the ability to not get hooked even though they're right in front of the hook. Ya know, the most game breaking glitch imaginable that completely screws over the killer.


Just had a match where I couldn't get someone hooked meanwhile their friend stands there trying to blind me during the attempt. Oh okay? Well we just won't play the game then you can go back to waiting.

Comments

  • I imagine this'll be fixed pretty quickly. Although if there was a bug where generators couldn't be finished at 99%, it would've been fixed yesterday.

  • @RizeAki said:

    Quick psa about how to still hook survivors until bug is fixed drop them in front of hook then hook them fixes it everytime it looks like

    For now go for closer hooks to be safe don’t want to go too far and the drop lets them go instead

    I hope you all found this helpful if you didn’t already know this tip 😊


  • @Xbob42 said:

    I imagine this'll be fixed pretty quickly. Although if there was a bug where generators couldn't be finished at 99%, it would've been fixed yesterday.

    the difference being survivors can still die even if theyre not hooked. the game cannot progress without generator completion.

    i agree it needs a fix ASAP tho.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    I imagine this'll be fixed pretty quickly. Although if there was a bug where generators couldn't be finished at 99%, it would've been fixed yesterday.

    The fact people are trying to blind during this is the epitome of scummy. Oh and of course they pratically @ the devs with footage of them doing it and won't get in trouble. They're probably trembling from my "usin exploit" report.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1613316#Comment_1613316

    the difference being survivors can still die even if theyre not hooked. the game cannot progress without generator completion.

    i agree it needs a fix ASAP tho.

    Dude there is no debate to be had here about anything. The fix still screw you if you had to walk far to a hook. So that must be why these scumbags also uses the hook offerings hmmm.


    Both are trash and need immediate fixes.


    Also good luck beating a competent team by trying to make them bleed out.