PS4 Bugged Interactions

Hi people of the fog, since the DLC "Descend Beyond" came out i saw some bugged interactions like you can t break pallets, vault throw windows,damage generators or even hook survivors. The description of the interaction is there but when you press the button the activate the interaction himself, nothing happen. I am not sure if i am the only one having those issues but it needs to be fix fast. This bug is very similar of the Oni´s power.

My platform is PS4

Thank you all.

See you all in the fog !

Comments

  • The only time I've seen this bug in the past is when a survivor gets permanently stuck on a hook and can't be rescued or sacrifice. I haven't seen anything this patch that completely prevents me from doing an action, but I have noticed a little "stutter" if I am on the boundaries of an action's activation point.

  • @Fnatic47 said:

    Hi people of the fog, since the DLC "Descend Beyond" came out i saw some bugged interactions like you can t break pallets, vault throw windows,damage generators or even hook survivors. The description of the interaction is there but when you press the button the activate the interaction himself, nothing happen. I am not sure if i am the only one having those issues but it needs to be fix fast. This bug is very similar of the Oni´s power.

    My platform is PS4

    Thank you all.

    See you all in the fog !

    Same here. PS4

  • Yeah many people have been reporting it. For hooking Survivors, dropping them and picking them back up will fix it (however this means that bodyblockers and bad hook RNG can really hurt you). I've heard attacking or repositioning yourself can fix it, but not always.