Lets guess when will they nerf Undying and Compund 21
I'll give Compund 21 two weeks, alongside the fix for DS and heartbeat,
then probably undying in 6months.
Meanwhile OoO will never get a nerf,
and killer's bug will take much longer to be fixed compared to DS and heartbeat.
Comments
undying is usually the first hex to go for me so it's been utterly pointless
I doubt undying gets any change it’s only good on two hex perks and one is trash so ruin+undying is the only real combo
Compound definitely needs a change too strong for a green
Lastly on your thing about OoO reason it doesn’t get changed is because the only thing strong about it is in swf and they don’t nerf/buff around swf
Okay to be honest Compount-21 used to be an Ultra Rare and is currently a normal Rare. The effect remains unchanged so I can see it getting toned down.
Undying can be nerfed when totem spawns are Saloon/Midwich level of hidden.
As soon as enough people buy the dlc things will get nerfed. That’s the bhvr way
I really hope they dont change him low fps on console make 21 almost nessiary rather than nerfing 21 make soul chemical stronger but then watch all the surivors lose their mind. I like ds it has a good concept but everyone abuses it 3 small changes to make it better 1 doing any action thats not a vault or pallet deactavates it 2 the perk will not actavite when the last gen is done 3 ds makes your recovery speed 50% slower untill it deactivate this counters ds unbreakable giveing pressure to killer whe. They need it
Let's see...
Undying... probably has something ready to go
Compound 21... Don't have one so I don't know... Mid chapter maybe
I'm putting this comment here when Undying gets nerfed and this thread is likely bumped.
See you in 6 months! :)
(plz devs don't nerf undying thanks)
Undying has then a cooldown of 120 seconds, if a hex perk other than undying gets cleansed in that timeframe, it is gone for good.
I was using undying many times today as a killer...and it was often cleansed in first 5 minutes of the match along with the second hex perk. It usually stays active in indoor maps...but outdoors? Nah...it can prolong your ruin for a minute or two if you're lucky.
Blight's addon might get some rework, I'm not using it cause it doesn't helo me at all...I'm on PS4 thought.