"For The People" should be "healing"
In a world where Meta Perks like "Unbreakable", "DS" and "Soul Guard" go in hand with each other, it would be nice if some other hidden gems would do the same.
"For the people" doesn't count as healing, so u cannot combined it with Second Wind. Since both perks give u the broken status affect, these perks have enough down sides.
Pls give some love for alternate perks.
Comments
In a world where three crutch perks make me wanna kill myself, maybe it's time to nerf DS!
Oh, right. Stacking healing perks. For real, I agree. This seems like a proper buff to both these perks at the same time, that would be nice ngl.
Obviously Second Wind would become so meta if For The People would affect it... sigh Obviously /s.
I mean, more meta than it is now. Do I hear the cries of a Surv main who wants every perk to be as ridiculous as DS? MORE SECOND CHANCE PERKS, REE
I wouldn't think that a "For The People" + "Second Wind" combo wouldn't beat a "DS" + "..." combo. I mean, u have to be broken for 33 - 92 seconds to get value out of it. And if u use "For the people" to prevent an unhooked survivor to get tunneled, than in most cases u sacrifice one of ur own hook stages.
So imo, a "FTP"+"SW" combo would never be so good like "DS"+"Unbreak" or "Unbreak"+"Soul guard".
Wait a second.
Do you think losing a health state (for yourself and apply broken for like a minute) to later possibly regain that health state after being unhooked after 30 seconds would be as strong or slightly below DS?