Looking for 2 people to play with regularly on the ps4
Heya, looking for 2 chill people to play with later today. My friend and I are red ranks but your rank doesn’t matter though, as long as you’re not a complete potato 😅. Reply if you’re interested.
Comments
I don't get off work until 4pm eastern but i'm down if you'll be on then
I think that’s around 10 pm my time, I usually get off around then on weekdays because I have to get up early but you can add me and we’ll see if we’re on at the same time some day ?
Is your psn the same as your name here?
That’s okay, Just
let me know you’re from here when you add me :)
, just let me know you’re from here when you add me :)
KMART_GOTH add me friend! Mostly killer main but I’m on PS4 and down to play daily atm
sent
I’m on all day usually if you want to add me Id is my name on here I’m red on both sides I’ll be on in 2hours after this comment exactly lol
Added you :)
Haha well I’ll be another 2 hours and a half or so myself, so we’ll probably play a few rounds with my friend.
This guy has his time down to the second. I love it lol.
Nvm, I’m dumb. And tired
Nice I’ll accept when I get home
Yeah cuz of writing it the time was literally enough time to get off work get home and hop on it was crazy 😂
Haha! Lets all get tunneled camped and moried togheter