Enduring bugged again?

When I was in a game with a Michael Myers, I flashedlight saved him when he picked someone up and the stun lasted for 1 second. Idk if its just for flashlights but the survivor had literally no time to actually run away. Is this also the same with anyone else? Cause If it is, DS might also he affected

Comments

  • @Peach said:

    When I was in a game with a Michael Myers, I flashedlight saved him when he picked someone up and the stun lasted for 1 second. Idk if its just for flashlights but the survivor had literally no time to actually run away. Is this also the same with anyone else? Cause If it is, DS might also he affected

    It's not enduring it's just a bug

  • oh whoops shouldve elaborated that he had enduring. Thats why I thought it was that

  • If it's any comfort, the hooks are bugged too and killers sometimes can't hook survivors so it's kind of a balance with these bugs ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Akhaten said:

    If it's any comfort, the hooks are bugged too and killers sometimes can't hook survivors so it's kind of a balance with these bugs ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Oh God, don't even get me started on that. I've seen killers lose a hook or two because of it. Almost game breaking at points lol