Killer Instinct - Patch 4.2.0

I don't know if it's just me, but isn't Killer's Instict indicator a little too... faint? I can barely see it. Is that intended? And could it get a little buff, same as new auras got brightness buff?


4 2 0 Legion KI.png


Comments

  • Stalking with myers, and I assume Ghostface, on the reworked maps is the same. I can hardly tell at all if I'm actually stalking the survivor or not, the glow is just barely there if at all.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It happens only on the new reworked maps.

    Things like:

    • Blood, even with Bloodhoud is barely visible. With bloodhoud it only makes large darker pools of blood on a dark map... they don't glow either...
    • Scratch marks, thank you grass.
    • Killer Instinct
    • Red Light from killer

    Are barely visible on these maps, there might be more but that's all i think of atm. If they increase the general brightness it will be super bright on other maps. These issues are map specific and only happen on the reworked maps.

    It happened to me in Blood Lodge, it's not only on reworked maps.