PC - HAG UNABLE TO PLACE TRAPS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH
Everytime I start the game as Hag I'm unable to place the trap at the beggining of the game. I try to place it 5-6 times and it starts the animation, but then it blocks midway and the trap isn't placed at all. After 5-6 failed attempts you can place it normally. This only happens at the beggining of the game.
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Example
Step 1 : Boot the game.
Step 2 : Play as Hag in a public match.
Step 3 : In-game, try to place a trap at the begging of the game at any map.
Step 4 : Notice the first 5-6 times you'll be unable to place a trap on any map. It enters the animation and then it breaks out.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Killer: Hag
- Perks: Corrupt Intervention, Hex: Ruin, Infectious Fright, Unrelenting
- Map: Any
- Addons: None
- Offerings: None
- Skin: Arm and body were from the two faced hag, the head piece is the default one
- Frequency of the issue: Every game
Comments