Is it just me?

I played some matches today and something was REALLY off. My sounds were janked as heck. I played against a PH and everytime he did his M2, I could hear it map wide.

Same with Oni. Everytime he was stunned, roared, collected blood, and his footsteps during Blood Fury. I know his roaring should be map wide but it sounded DIRECTLY behind me even though I was across the map.

And some of the killers footsteps were off. They always sounded father or closer than they actually were. It made me either throw a pallet early or not reach one in time.

Comments

  • Pretty much everything regarding audio is bugged to hell right now.

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    I played some matches today and something was REALLY off. My sounds were janked as heck. I played against a PH and everytime he did his M2, I could hear it map wide.

    Same with Oni. Everytime he was stunned, roared, collected blood, and his footsteps during Blood Fury. I know his roaring should be map wide but it sounded DIRECTLY behind me even though I was across the map.

    And some of the killers footsteps were off. They always sounded father or closer than they actually were. It made me either throw a pallet early or not reach one in time.

    Bubba's chainsaw had the same issue in PTB. Not sure now though.