PS4 - Badham Preschool map update graphic issues - To dark for Freddy
I played the badham preschool map with The Nightmare aka Freddy after the graphical updates and it is not playable. It is so dark that you cannot see anything on this map right now. Although the survivors do not have the white glow when they are in the dream state. I play on PS4. It only happens to me on Badham Preschool so far. The other matches on ormond and shelter woods were fine and looked as usual.
Platform: PS4
Map: Badham Preschool
Character played: The Nightmare
Issue: map is almost dark and white aura of sleeping survivors doesnt work
Comments
I've seen the same issue with Yamaoka estate. I found 2 clips on youtube where it shows just how dark it is:
Yamaoka playing Freddy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuyxRhhSi4&ab_channel=GameVN
Badham playing Felix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GzUIfmEJCc&ab_channel=Svensson309
They did advise not to play Freddy on the new maps during the PTB, but I'm quite surprised they didn't fix this in the release of the new chapter.
Same. Also R1 actions doesnt work if I press the button. Hè scema to be stuck, so I have to mash the button.
I don't see this being aknowledged and it's getting really annoying to play against Freddy on the new maps.