What are some tricks you've figured out with how to play Blight?

I finally really started digging into him today, and while I wasn't doing bad before, at some point in the middle of a match I was following a survivor during a dash as they ran to the right, I was surprised at just how much you could turn (your camera, not your actual dash) while following someone.

Mostly I'd been trying to get good bounces to get a head-on angle, but in this case I found out that your crazy lunge completely changes your direction/angle INSTANTLY when you use it, making you much more unpredictable and making your power's use in less oppressive loops WAY better!

I suppose if I watched more streams of really good players playing I would've figured this out sooner, but it was fun to figure out on my own, feels like something really obvious I should've learned my first game, and makes Blight seem way more fun than he already was. That match was an easy 4k.

Would love to hear more tips and tricks you guys have discovered, whether they're super obvious like mine or not.

Comments