Pirate themed chapter.
I just think it would be cool to have a pirate monster and a pirate cave full of treasure as the new map.
I just think it would be cool to have a pirate monster and a pirate cave full of treasure as the new map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A pirate chapter would be kind of sweet. How about a map which is a small spooky deserted island with a pirate ship docked on one side and treasure being buried in the middle with corpses of pirates littering the ground, that sort of thing?
I think tying his ability to chests somehow would be pretty thematic and unique among the killers. Some random ideas
Now, hear me out. We have a person with a damaged eye and a beard in the game, who probably drinks beer (I think Pirates drunk beer or something similar to it)... Why doesn't Jeff have a Pirate skin?
I know that's extremely unrelated but c'mon, it's too obvious (at least for me)