SWF with a rainbow map & key, just chill out, PLEASE!!

You do realise that when you’re an obvious SWF with one player using a key, and another with a map (of course it’s a rainbow map), you’re basically telling the killer “don’t ready up”, “don’t bother trying”

You already have a distinct advantage with your comms, 4 times DS, 4 times Unbreakable, 4 times BT. probably an OoO on one of you.

So why encourage lobby dodge by also having a key and a map too? Why should the killer even bother?

Are you happy to have your own queue times drawn out by discouraging killers from committing to a match with you?

Comments

  • This may be off topic and a possibly awkward question but: Dudedelicious - is that you?

  • Just bring franklins lmao

  • Would you rather them put the map and key on last second after everyone has readied up?

  • NOED and a Mori. Reap the salt at the end of 'baby killer,' and laugh. I do.

  • I always wonder about people who bring keys in lobbies - I feel bad for the other survivors because they've most likely been lobby dodged a number of times because of that one guy

    This, of course, happens before I lobby dodge them myself.

  • @Rivyn said:

    NOED and a Mori. Reap the salt at the end of 'baby killer,' and laugh. I do.

    No, can’t throw a mori down. They’ll just DC at loading screen, despite their White award, Shroud of Binding, Coldwind/MacMillan/Strode offerings that the killer is supposed to put up with.

    I can get into another game faster by just lobby dodging.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    Would you rather them put the map and key on last second after everyone has readied up?

    Me yeah like that i close the app and they need to restart the queue

  • @Rivyn said:

    NOED and a Mori. Reap the salt at the end of 'baby killer,' and laugh. I do.

    Noed dont help you when a key is in game mori you just make them use the key sooner unless you can get all your hook and doen before they do 3 or 2 gen