What's With the Teleporting?

I'm on PC. My connection is good but there are times, espcially when I'm unhooked, where I'll have run to another part of the map (i.e. away from the killer) but then the game 'teleports' me back to where I was before. It happens when I'm not unhooked too but mostly at that time. It's annoying because technically speaking I get away but then the killer gets a 'free hit' so to speak because the game puts me back where I was. :\

Comments

  • @ringwinning said:

    I'm on PC. My connection is good but there are times, espcially when I'm unhooked, where I'll have run to another part of the map (i.e. away from the killer) but then the game 'teleports' me back to where I was before. It happens when I'm not unhooked too but mostly at that time. It's annoying because technically speaking I get away but then the killer gets a 'free hit' so to speak because the game puts me back where I was. :\

    Huh? You live with me? I thought that was my internet acting up, sometimes that happens to me but I assumed it was my internet.