[ XBOX ONE X ] Everything got smaller after update - FPS low

After updating everething got smaller (icons, skill checks, etc ) and the lag is terrible, how can I change the size of the resolution?, that didn't happen to my XBOX ONE S friends, the game right now is unplayable and the fps are very low on XBOX ONE X , please fix it


IMG_20200909_144452.jpg IMG_20200909_144555.jpg IMG_20200909_144702.jpg


Look at the difference of a normal interface on XBOX ONE S:

IMG_20200909_151723.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • same here its fine its just skill checks that are annoying to do with it

  • Yeah sam issue here, incredibly annoying.

  • I also am having the issue where everything is small. I cant really read anything including perks. I tried restarting my Xbox One but nothing happened. I asked my friend if this was happening to him and he said no. Please fix this issue so that I can see and read my perks.

  • Is that happening to everyone? It's happening to everyone I know and myself.

  • @Psychic1337 said:

    Is that happening to everyone? It's happening to everyone I know and myself.

    yup not everyone tho

  • @Nahtecat said:

    I also am having the issue where everything is small. I cant really read anything including perks. I tried restarting my Xbox One but nothing happened. I asked my friend if this was happening to him and he said no. Please fix this issue so that I can see and read my perks.

    it will be fine its not that deep its only the small skill checks tht r annoying

  • Exactly the same for me; has anyone had the issue on Xbox where you’re in a party and go into a new game, think everyone’s in but they actually aren’t? Solution is everyone to dashboard and reload?

    unsure if it’s just Xbox but happens to all 4 of us a different times.