Survivor Exploitation of terrain
This survivor found a place by the vault point on the combine at Coldwindfarms (?) She had 2 afk crows above her head and there was no way for the killer to reach her to hit her or to grab her. When I tried to walk out of the vault point to get to her she looped me easily and returned to her perch.
In the same match 2 of the other survivors disconnected and the remaining survivor eventually joined the first one her perch at the combine.
Looping is one thing, it takes some skill, but this...? No. I think this needs to be addressed. Perhaps allow the killer to grab at survivors off haybales or whatnot? Or make the haybale un-traversable.
Comments
You're not talking about the haybale next to the vault on the combine right? The killer can get on there.
A screenshot or video would be very helpful in this instance. Did you happen to take one? Seeing as they were simply standing still, you had time to press F12.
The killer can get there by holding M1, and the survivor can't do anything for the team if decides to stay there, I don't see how this would make it a problem for anyone...
I play an xbox so idk what M1 is. The killer CAN get there, yes, through a small gap to the side of the metal stairs after a vault point. This makes it a problem when the survivor hold the game hostage by staying there. And i know this person was not AGK due to shifting to stay away if I got too close.
I took both a screenshot and a video and have attempted to upload them many times. The file type says its not supported for the video, (xbox capture) and the picture will not post and im not sure why.
I think i finally got it to upload, maybe. Third time is a charm?
Fourth time is a charm?
M1 is the basic attack, if you hold it, you can go foward while attack.
here, this video shows and teach both ways of playing against it, as killer and as survivor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLG13lTa_jM
If the killer can reach it, then it's not an exploit. Next.
The haybale is stupid. It's basically an infinite loop. One of the trickiest loops in the game, next to the killer shack window run around. It's actually I feel easier than Shack though.
Yeah you don't have to follow the path of the haybale extractor, you can just run off the side and get them that way. But if they know that too, then it gets kinda ridiculous.
Nerf the haybale on the combine spot so the killer can reach from the other side. The point of loops is that they're loops, as in the killer can reverse it if they please. It's actually a really stupid spot I hate.
You must have been the person holding my game hostage with an absolutely impossible one way "loop." Next.