A small buff to Built to Last

Let the perk allow you to keep your add-ons if you escape.

Comments

  • Ace in the hole does this

  • I'm a survivor main and.... no. This perk is already insanely good and doesn't need a buff. it already gives you back half of your charges (including any that add ons provide) and is enough to do a full gen with commodius+wirespool+swivelhead

  • Ace in the hole literally does that already

  • @FrootLoops said:

    I'm a survivor main and.... no. This perk is already insanely good and doesn't need a buff. it already gives you back half of your charges (including any that add ons provide) and is enough to do a full gen with commodius+wirespool+swivelhead

    Oh no, toolboxes are a threat again? That sucks.

    Then again, with Hex Undying my Ruin is staying up all game, so I guess I'll just regress your gen back into oblivion.

    We actually got some pretty legit perks in this chapter. I haven't even played Felix yet, but I wanna try out his anti-Thana perk (whatever it's called).

  • @TheWarNung said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1610320#Comment_1610320

    Oh no, toolboxes are a threat again? That sucks.

    Then again, with Hex Undying my Ruin is staying up all game, so I guess I'll just regress your gen back into oblivion.

    We actually got some pretty legit perks in this chapter. I haven't even played Felix yet, but I wanna try out his anti-Thana perk (whatever it's called).

    I gotta say other than visionary and blood favor all of these perks are pretty good. really changes up the gameplay