Challenge For Killers: You Can Only Use Perks With A Specific Killer In Them
Title: I tried this recently and its actually quite fun.
The perks available to you are:
Agitation
Enduring
Hex: Devour Hope
Monitor And Abuse
Hex: Huntresses Lullaby
Fire Up
Surveillance
Coulrophobia
Rancor
Mad Grit
I'm All Ears
Nemesis
Forced Penance
My build is Surveillance, Monitor and Abuse, I'm All Ears, and Enduring on Pyramid Head.
Whats your build?
Edit: You can also include Remember Me and Unrelenting if you want.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
"Hex: Devour Hope"
What challenge?
Monitor,Devour,Surveillance,I'm all ears on Deathslinger, monitor and devour are already part of one of the 3 builds I tend to use on him, so why not just swap out the info perk and I'm all ears because I dont use it at all, so might aswell try something with it
You missed unrelenting if weapons count.
Rancor is also missing actually now that I look at it
And Remember Me
I'll edit it in. Thanks
I didn't realize that was supposed to be legion. I'll edit that in.