Iron will tier 3 not working properly on xbox
I play as nea and yui ( don't know if that's important ) and whenever I get slugged my survivor continues to make noise while on the ground. It works perfectly fine when just injured but not when you're downed.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Iron Will only works while you're in the injured state, that's not a bug.
Iron Will isn't supposed to affect you while downed, it's not a bug.
Stridor and Iron will have problem.. I'm on Xbox too
Sometimes with Stridor I don't hear the wounds, and sometimes with Iron will I hear myself.. it shouldn't
The perk says any injured survivor won't make grunts. That implies that it is bugged and not working properly even when downed. Unless I am misunderstanding the text Im reading.
The perk that only works while INJURED isn't working while DOWNED, think that over for a second what you just said
@bjorksnas no offense man but, being downed implies you're injured. They go hand in hand. I thoroughly thought through what I said.
Being down implies your downed
@bjorksnas to get downed to have to get injured so you are still injured. That's not really up for debate and I'm not going to continue contributing to this back and forth.
Insta downs don't injure they down or otherwise mentioned in powers PUT A SURVIVOR INTO THE DYING STATE which just happens to be NOT the injured state
Also it doesn't have the same wording as no mither which DOES affect the injured state because after the grunts of pain it says at any time
@bjorksnas like I said, I'm not contributing to this back and forth. It's really not hard to understand that a downed survivor is still injured but, to each their own. Im done arguing about it.
Based on the wording of the perks and their affects it can be concluded that being in the dying state is not injured, this is why no mither has the distinction of all times and affects both while iron will has no such distinction and doesn't affect the dying state.