Suggestion: Allow characters to keep event items after prestiging, but lock them with a cooldown

I started playing around the 4th Anniversary event and collected at least 1 flashlight and medkit from the event for each character. I did not know until recently that these items were lost when you chose to prestige a character that had them in their inventory. I understand why, of course, but I think a cool quality of life change would be to allow the event items to remain in the character's inventory when you choose to prestige, but add a cooldown or a level requirement (even max level would be fine) so that they can keep the exclusive event items but it wouldn't give unfair advantages or take away from the "reset" that prestiging is.


I hope this change can be made, as someone who likes to hoard event items in games but also would like to prestige all of my characters eventually. Let me know what you think of this idea.

Comments