[PC] Haunted Ground not transferred with Hex: Undying
Issue: I really don't know if it is a bug, but when someone cleanses Haunted Ground while Undying is active it doesn't get transferred to another dull totem. There were clearly enough dull totems on the map, since i saw multiple auras in different areas.
It was possible on the PTB so I was wondering why is doesn't work anymore.
How often: every time.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I think that it's intended actually
I din't find it in the patch notes though.
Because it was a bug . That wasnt meant to happen lol
What it's not? I thought it was lmao
So the only Hex perks this really benefits are Ruin, Blood Favour, 3rd Seal and maybe Noed, Retribution and TOTH. But the latter are at risk since some may come across the idea to just cleanse all dull totems.
Great....