Where is the new map??
I'm so happy with the new update. When I loaded my game I discovered the new music, it's like another level for dbd. The new theme is awesome!
Then I played some games, the new graphics are so good. The Blight, he is scary af. I think he is hard to play but like the nurse, he could be very strong with practice!
I'm very happy with everything, the perks too! But...
When I opened the game I saw the new theme, music and screen. We can see a map in that screen, with giant pustulas flowers. Where is that?! I want a map like that with pustulas everywhere. When I see it I can smell the rot from the pustulas flesh things. I want it!
Very good job dbd, I love it all but it could have been perfect perfect with a pustula map.
Comments
Maybe we will see the pustula flowers again in the next Halloween event...
You can view the overhauled graphics as the "new" maps. In that sense, there's 7 "new" maps.
As for what you see in the main menu, that's very likely in the Crotus Prenn realm. Judging by the animated trailer, I think it's just Father Campbell's Chapel.
I hope so, I love pustulas flowers, but imagine a map! The realm of the pustulas.. Beautiful