I think I found a way to avoid No-Hook bug as killer. Needs more testing

In this past match I didn't get hung up at all when hooking a survivor.

What I did was moved close to the hook until I saw the Hang prompt. I then stopped moving and did not push any other key/button except for the Hang key/button.

Try it out and see if it also works for you. I will continue to test this myself.

Comments

  • I saw it via twitter I've been dropping and picking the person up again and it allows me to hook

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    I've found that backing up from the hook then retrying seems to work(but it may have just been only one match)

    Someone else had stated that dropping the survivor, picking them back up, and then hooking them usually fixes it, but that comes with the risk of letting them wiggle freee and wastes more time than simply standing still

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I saw it via twitter I've been dropping and picking the person up again and it allows me to hook

    I wonder if that only works because after you drop and pick up, you don't need to move to Hang, and that's why you can (by standing still when Hanging)